Pages

* Friday May 10th 2013 Grave Meeting Prose

*  Friday May 10th 2013 Grave Meeting Prose

I was at a graveyard visiting 
my grandma hall. There I laid
her favorite flowers pink roses,
on top of her grave. Said a prayer
silent prayer for an angel to be
there a friend.

Than behind me I heard
a sound of a tree branch
snap on the ground. Turned
around to see this person
dressed in this black jacket
almost as if it were someone's
time to die.

" Oh, come on can you be
serious, you cacn do better
than that," I thought.

I reached up to pull of
the jacket off my hands
fade into it like it was
nothing. A spirit has come
for me.

" Stephanie," 

It was my time to go
" Hello, heaven!" I began
 to fade to nothing.

It was black than a light
flashed, God appeared
to me, he nodded at me.

" Step to the left," there
appeared this beautiful white 
stair screw case like in 
the 20's.

" beautiful," I sang out loud.

A hallway of light shone
like the sun and it didn't
hurt my eyes. God has 
made a promise, I won't
have pain in his heaven.

I am at the gates of pure
gold. A flood of my relatives.
Grandma Elaine, Suzie, Ruby
and my two Grandpa Eds 
greeted me.

I gave them hugs as it 
were my first meeting.

" Paradis est tres bonnee!"
I shout and God nodded in 
aagreement.

" beinvenue a ma paradis!"
God gave me a hug. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment