Pages

* Sunday May 12th 2013 Mother's Day Prose

*   Sunday May 12th 2013 Mother's Day Prose

I watched as mom carefully
opened her gift bag I resued
from christmas. In tissue paper
wrapped neatly was a titanic
movie and than in another 
was a starbucks gift card for
fifteen bucks.

Mom's eyes lite up she
was so happy.

" aww you didn't need to
spend so much money on me,"

" Mom you work your butt 
off you deserve this," I laughed
Mom laughed in agreement.

Finally mom gave me a big
hug," Thank you so much I love it!"

Opened up the card i bought her for 
Mother's Day. I nailed the thoughtful
side completely. She was so happy 
what Dad got her too a giant metal 
blue flower to put in her garden thats
the gift that caught my eyes the most.

Mom gone on how Dad  should've
had some of the things set for
her birthday. But dad and I both
agreed that she works so hard that
she deserved it plus its Mother's Day.
Its her day to be spoiled for doing a wonderful
job. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment