Pages

* Tuesday May 21st 2013 Bird vs Cat territory Prose

*  Tuesday May 21st 2013 Bird vs Cat territory Prose

the hallway was silent
how it drove me crazy
yet felt very nice to have
no background noise.
My eyes began to wonder
as my ears perked up like
a cat the sounds of birds
tweeting but this wasn't 
the happy  birds I thought to 
hear at this time. I listened
again the birds let out this
crying sounds as if they were
being attacked. Jack my 
best furry fluffy friend was outside.
The birds see Jackie as their enemy
when Jack could careless of if they
are there in our backyard. Jackie
wouldn't hurt a fly.

I opened the door that
lead out to the deck
blue skies greeted me
as for the birds it was
like they were trying 
to warn me. Danger
was among me as I walked
out into Jack's territory,
sure Jackie wouldn't mind
as long I don't bother him.

I saw a birds fly in and out
as if Jack were doing something
like attack them. I know that Jackie's
most likely to be sitting under the hostels
or on top of the grass not bothering anyone.

I want to tell the birds," Don't be scared, Jackie won't 
hurt a fly!"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this :)

Writerlove said...

I'm glad u like it.

Post a Comment