Pages

Wednesday May 15th 2013 Prose

*   Wednesday May 15th 2013 No Sleep Prose? 

ok what's the deal I can't sleep
dared not to make a peep
its only in the middle of the week.
I should feel weak
I'm pale like a blank sheet.
in my hands I have something to keep
why can't I just count sheep.
I like to be on top of the heap
so I laid in my bed began to weep.
Took this huge leap
I have something I seek
have a desire for this pink jeep
the horn it beeped
pressed my hand on it now I'm in too deep

Wednesday May 15th 2013 Favorite Writing Genre Prose

I guess my favorite...
Its hard to pick I try a 
little bit of everything,
from romance, horror, poe
like to nature, animals, pets,
family and seasons. But I have
To say no matter I write about
its about letting out my look out
on  what's trapped inside of me
and how I look around at my 
surroundings the world. 

As a child I've started out
first by admiring great authors
R.L Stine, Laura Ingulls, Annie
Sullivan, Anne Frank and Helen
Keller. They helped me to embrace
The differences I have just because
The world views me different doesn't
Mean I am. I'm a person like everyone 
Else this was my first talent, but I 
Didn't know it yet. First it was Disney
and sining which also helped me overcome
obstacles in life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment