Pages

Soaking the waters Prose


 its like me

when i was

at the beach

with Carrie

and I saw how

shallow and

how deep

lake michigan

was. That reminded

me how I first learned

how to write at a young

age. I always loved

to write my pieces

were on differences

between china

and the two koreas.

Of course at the time

I didn't know much

but was a great warm out.

 

Even though I

never stopped writing.

at first I slowly got

my feet wet to absorb

the ways any many

types of writing like

poetry and books,

stories when I was

at least 21 years old.

 

But I slowly

began my autobio

at age 19 because

I had so much free time.

 

like the waves that

covered my soaking

feet the deeper i got

into the water it was

like how far I had been

with my writing.

 

There are times I

do drown in the

mist of the water

of my creations for

my writings. Ok in

other words I get

carried away," Sorry

that took a life of its own,"

 

the sounds of the crashing

waves represented

the juices and the

imagination I was connected

to memories would be in

there somewhere to help

boast me and others

would be prompts

of some kind wether its

someone who said something

or something had happened

recently or at anytime in my

life.

 

Of course I do

lean on my sister

Sarah and my Mom

mostly for a ear

to listen or read

my pieces because

I know this is their

cup of tea.

 

My dad never says

no to hearing about

my recent of any of

my writings although

my parents have

been blown away from

my dark writings also

agreed very descriptive

and loved the word use.

 

For me its a way

to improve I do take

the opportunity to

go to the writing group

and share a lot of

my writings there and

so far I love how people's

reacts and I always ask

them," anywhere I need

to improve?"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

RedTruck_BlackCoffee said...

I think that you made a cool comparison between wading deeper into Lake Michigan, and gaining experience with writing!

Writerlove said...

in a way you inspired me Carrie thank you!

Post a Comment