Pages

Monday March 11th 2013 Movie Power Outage Prose

Today I spent some time
with my cousin Carrie and
saw the movie oz. Partial
of course we didn't even
get to to half of the movie
and there was a power outage.

But hey its ok, cause
I can always can see
the movie again.

So far I do love the movie,
Its the part in the preview
where the wizard is on his
journey on his air balloon
and just entered into Oz.

Carrie and I were left
with a cliff hanger
but I'm itching to
finish the movie.

After we got out of
the theate we went to
get chinese ordered
garlic shrimp at Dragon
Express, the best chinese
In town and watched
Nightmare Before Christmas
a great movie made in the 90's.

What a great way to end
A day.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment