Pages

This weekend

I am pleased to say
that I will do the best
I can on uploading new
writings on here.

heres the one for today.

Warmer Prose

as the sun turns blue the upcoming sun
I'm in a the mood for something fun huh.
changing seasons; the snow melting away
for at least now I am now happy to say feel like I wanted to say yay.
" Spring is literally around the corner,"

Ready to shed my winter layers
for the warmer weather
my body felt light lifting up
like a feather  green is peaking
through, the weather warming up.

Time to break for outdoor activities;
tennis, hiking, walking, taking
strolls on the beach or grabbing an
ice cream cone at Scoops, Sweet Temptations
or just lay on the deck with my fussy furry friend Jackie
as the sun warm my toes. My hair soaking i let it out to
dry as I peaked up at the sunny blue sky. The best way to
dry my hair air dry.

I hope its to your liking please feel free to comment.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment