Pages

Wednesday March 20th 2013 Walking Prose

*  Wednesday March 20th 2013 Walking Pain Prose 

I decided to go for an evening stroll.
I walked about three blocks when I had 
Felt it sharp pain throbbed inside of my
Ankles and thighs. See this is what I get for
Walkingin place, but perhaps I have pushed my
Body too hard. So I decided to exercise, took a 
Break after an hour of dancing. For someone
Who comes to work out a lot I seemed to have
This happen to me over and over. I sat on the couch
I'd workout again, but I'd ate my meal and plenty of
Liquids.

I waited as I finished off my 
three bottles of green tea and
my cooked corn. 

My eyes burned it  was mostly because
I accidentally had a little splash of shampoo
Or body wash in my left eye.

Nothing to worry about wished I had 
Eyedrops I'd apply them myself, but I 
Find it hard to, I ask someone to do it for me.

Looked out at my lamp stand
I sat down by my room on the couch
Two cups of decaf coffee with mocha
Creamer and two water bottles mixed with
Green tea, a can of dr. pepper ten, Rio blue ray,
Nightmare Before Christmas, a finished and nearly
Empty bowl of corn and a partial finished coke glass
Filled with Dr. M ( an off brand of Dr. Pepper). Lastly,
A plate of pasta, a slice of garlic bread and mixed fruit
Strawberries and grapes.

Have I lost my appetite, or did I eat too much corn? 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it!!

Writerlove said...

aww thank you

Post a Comment