Pages

* Wednesday April 24th 2013 Jack's View Prose

*  Wednesday April 24th 2013 Jack's View Prose 

I sat on my chair in the living
Room. This married couple
sat across from me gave each
other kisses I could hear the sounds
of smooching fill the air. Watched them
cuddle up in the sofa. Than I fell asleep
in my chair my eye closed. I felt a touch
someone's hand massage joints. I let out
This loud purring. My one good eye opened.
Its her, my best friend yet worst enemy at times.
I have many memories of me biting her hands and
lashing out my claws because she won't leave me
Alone.

No matter what she's still my 
best friend, she picks up my 
large fluffy body and place
me on top of her bed( now living
in the guest room) I actually love
The feeling of the sheets rub 
against my fur she gently creases
muscles in my neck, back shoulders
and blades.

This sensational feeling
as she switched to gently
rub my ears felt like heaven,
the best feeling ever. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment