Pages

* Friday May 17th 2013 My Uniqueness Prose

*   Friday May 17th 2013 My Uniqueness Prose

What makes me special?
I prefer the question, what 
Makes me unique. When I 
Hear the word," special,"
I think of the memory of
being called stupid or 
dumb but the worst is 
being called retarded.

What makes me unique I 
Have to say my bubbly 
personality is the first thing
people notice abotu me. You
asked me what three things
make me unique. 

That I am able to find out
things about disney and 
that I know so much. For
me its more than a hobby.

Another thing that makes me
Who I am, but not who I become
me being able to overcome me
being able to overcome my disability.
I'll admitt it can be hard, but not
Impossible to live with.

In some ways I pick
up things like for example
when I I get a new cell phone
I am able to know how to use
it like tasks, making a schedule
and setting up alarms while my
parents need help of course I'm
more than happy to help. 

Lastly is that I've developed
a love for writing as a young
kid. But didn't realize my potential
til I was 18 but deluged into it as a 
college student. Took classes online
and was certified and tried new things. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment