Pages

* Saturday May 18th 2013 Grand Rapids Trip 2013

* Saturday May 18th 2013 Grand Rapids Trip 2013 

snore, hygiene, parking meter, trophy

Kat an I were on our way
To Grand Rapids Kat could 
Hearme snore as she drove
Cautiously my hair tasseled as
I hung my head out of the window.
Someone who wouldn't know me
Might think I don't have proper hygiene.
Than I heard this mooing sound I woke up
To find a cow gawking at me. I didn't get 
Enough sleep last night and I was too tired
to care. There was an animal in Grand Rapids
I reached down on the floor by my car door to 
Brush my tangly hair as Kat managed to read 
At least two dollars into the parking meter. 
I looked ahead to the unexplored city of Grand
Rapids this was my trophy. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment