Pages

* Sunday May 19th 2013 Money Fantasy Prose Inspired by thousand years from Twilight breaking dawn part 1

* Sunday May 19th 2013 Money Fantasy Prose

Inspired by thousand years from
Twilight breaking dawn part 1

verse 1

my heart seemed
to stop time its
 like it froze like the
clock stopped ticking.
how i dreaded this
so much. can I
live through this?
where time seems to
be gone frozen.

Som day this would 
be the best ever.

chorus

I've been waiting
for time to freeze
in mid air. Grab
all the money all I
can. Throw it in the air.
12 billion dollars to live on
could use more.

verse 2

what to do and scream Wohoo!
I might a few new  
couple of shoes
spoil myself and you
( friends and family)
Someone in front of me
my sole mate
the perfect one
fresh new shoe smell

best day ever

chorus:

I've been waiting
for time to freeze
in mid air. Buy  the
tickets for disney and
air. I'd pay for it all the
vacation for us. And have
the greatest trip ever.

Best day ever!

what took you 
so long to come to me.
oh man I've never felt so free.

I know as long as 
I work hard til I bleed
than it will be like
money grows on trees.

Best day ever!
Save it for later.

I"ve been waiting 
for time to freeze
in mid air. Grab
all the money I can.
Throw it in the air
12 billion dollars to live
on. Things to spend it on.

I know deep in my
heart this can come true
just work hard than it willl
find you. money fall from the
sky.

oohh... aah...


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment