Pages

Friday May 3rd 2013 May Rhyme

 Friday May 3rd 2013 May Ryhme 


cookie crumble frappechino
pieces of Oreos stuck in my teeth,
filled my heart with glee
I'm so happy I can sing

the weather is so fickle
its like a big juicie fat pickle
the sun has came out to play
people have came outside to say

What a perfect day

Today is the best payday
its the best to have ea job
I gently began to bob
my head up and down
there's no frown
my head was never down
my head up towards the sky
never wanted to ask why

There are times i rather be flying
instead of crying 
so what's with the sighing?

I'm going to be fighing the world alone
sometimes it helps to have the sun it shone
as long i don't have a broken bone
while licking a half melted ice cream cone.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment