Pages

* Monday May 6th 2013 Sobbing Prayer ( Original) Prose


* Monday May 6th 2013 Sobbing Prayer ( Original) Prose

I was at school at southern IL university
along with my friends met up at a monopoly
club. There as I waited in line to order food at
a McDonald's  when I saw this female college student
she was at least 23 years old her black half
straight wavy hair dangled freely as
 she bent down on the floor her beautiful
hair overlapped her eyes she pulled her hair
back on her right side of her head. Beautiful.
Her eyes like mine asian like. Her hands were
on top of her head and tears rolled down her
eyes. A  red messenger bag over her shoulder
and she pulled out  a box of tissues. Took a few 
out to wipe away her tears.

My friends noticed that I wasn't
coming to the table we met at and 
found me. Thats when I told them 
about the girl and I even pointed her
out to my group of friends. So I asked
them to pray for her and that God would
be ther efor her in whatever she's going trhough. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment