Pages

* Tuesday May 7th 2013 Remembering 18 Prose

*   Tuesday May 7th 2013 Remembering 18 Prose


Walked down the halls
and shouted," seniors,"
and," Schools out!"

This was the year
Mr. Daab gave me the
red choir blanket for
completing four years
in the girls choir. It was
the best time in my life. 
At the last concert I dressed
up, sang the holland almatar 
It was a little awkward.
I was the only senior in my
choir graduating and didn't
know the words, so I only
sang," watermelon,"

One and last memory was
On graduation when I walked
the ceremony, my dad and teacher
Mr. Hall and my health teacher, Ms.
Miller shook my hands to congratulate 
me for graduating. 

This was the most funny moment
when I shook Dad's hands he flipped
off my red cap along with a hug and a
kiss on the head.

" Dad!" I laughed.

At rehearsal high school seniors
complainted because we were supposed
to be rehearsing for a half an hour instead
stayed out for two hours with unprotected
skin no sunscreen and worse thing was
it was 90 degrees in holland outside of
the high school. 

The sun was so bad
I started to itch myself
and bare skin during the 
rehearsal and graduation
ceremony cause I could feel
my skin burning without me realizing
it was burned. The next day I when I 
took a shower my back, neck and
chest burned like fire it felt like hell.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment