Pages

* Wednesday May 8th 2013 First Meeting Prose

*  Wednesday May 8th 2013 First Meeting Prose 


Warning fiction 

I had sent a message to Kat
and Kat replied,

I'm so glad you finally found a boyfriend
whats his name? Where did you meet?"

Katherine and I were at starbucks
at Meijers, a store like walmart
and popular in michigan, parts of
Indiana, IL and Ohio. 

I ordered a cookie crumble
mocha frappechino and Kat ordered 
a chocolate chip frappechino and sat
in the seating area near the starbucks.

Before I began to start to type 
I thought my thoughts pulled me
in deep like a dream.

Kat sat there waited patiently
awaiting my email on her phone
I watched Kat as she listened 
for a ringtone or a beeping
sound come from her phone. 

" this might take a while,
Let me think ok Kat," I 
said as whispered thankfully
Kat heard me but wasn't sure
if I were talking to myself
or to her.

I was at Meijers and ordered
my cookie crumble like today
he had ordered the same and 
he almost grabbed mine by mistake.

Thats when we stared into each others
eyes. His eyes slanted narrow beautiful
the color and beauty of the jeweled sun
the land I was born from.

my eyes dark brown but masked
like the sacred earth that run through
our genes. we were alike he and I. 
I could feel it inside of me his hands
touched mine i gasped surprisingly. 

He asked,

"  what's your name?" 

I laughed 

" what's your name?"

" I asked you first," he commented. 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment