Pages

* Wednesday May 1st 2013 Beauty View Prose

*  Wednesday May 1st 2013 Beauty View Prose


sunset, reward, twilight, dawn, concert, teeth

I took out a blow torch
to break off a lock

" I'm always wanted to do this

Took a look outside
a beautiful sunset rise
in the sky its rays burst
through the windows of
my room and shades. This is
a reward that God gives us to
experience either, we see it, know
its there everytime what would 
happen if it stopped?
Not sure what I like better the sunset
at the evening twilight hours,
or the dawn the break of dawn
beautiful sight to see. What a time
to see a concert in the park
classic music to relax me to my
core. My teeth shine like the sun 
in the sky great view. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment