Pages

Tuesday March 19th 2013 Bugs Paparazzi Prose

  Tuesday March 19th 2013 Bugs Paparazzi Prose

It was just a rumor nothing that shouldn't
Have been taken as the truth. Nothing more
Nothing less. Why do people in town have to egg it on?

I mean its not true its like being
Surrounded by paparazzi crowds
Bugs surrounding me.  

They can say, do and thank
Whatever they want( Everyone in my youth group
Tourists and locals and people who I thought were friends)
I knew and felt inside what was spread around like cancer,
Was far way from the truth. It was because of my friends
Saw me  my best friend, Katherine and (who shall not be named) hanging out. 
So what I can't talk to him. God wouldn't forbid me to talk to people. What's the Big deal? 

Truth is (he shall not be named) and I were never going out
And just for the record the first one to know
Would be God and Katherine. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment