Pages

Saturday March 16th 2013Arizona Memory Bad Lands

Saturday March 16th 2013 Arizona Memory Bad Lands

I sat on a chair my hands relaxed
On top of the good year tire. A man 
Stood near by checked his tire, checked
The pressure of his tires for his next road trip. 

Slowly slipped into a day dream,
The sun shone as I walked into 
My camper RV, my parents and I
Were passing through the badlands
To take a bathroom break. It was the
Perfect time to grab a few sodas5 for 
My family; one Sprite, diet coke, A&W
Root Beer and a Coke. 

First thing that hit me was the heat,
It was so hot my tongue was dry and
I couldn't even spit. 

" Water, water," ok so i was a little dramatic
At the time it was a heat that was alien to me.
It wasn't like Michigan's hot weather, or Florida's
Sweating steamy rays. At least those I knew how to 
Tolerate them. 

To be honest, this is the only memory I
Have of Arizona. Ok maybe not the best
Or the worst it could've been but better then 
None.The heat felt nearly like Death Valley only
Thing was I wasn't dying.

In a way I believe God had angels
Watching above kept me and my family
Safe. Bless you and your angels God, you
Are a great God. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment