Pages

*  Sunday March 24th 2013 Lost Sheep Prose( Original) 

Why is it that here as I drove
with my parents with my head 
stuck out of the windows, air
hit my face and sun beat against
my skin what a great sunny day.

This thought came to mind
When I saw this a herd of sheep
Walking in the road where cars 
Are supposed to drive? Sure they
Must be confused. They have to feel
They lost their little Bo Peep. Drivers
Tried to drive around the area where the
Cute sheep roamed. At least these were
Animals that wouldn't really go mad like
Bulls, elephants or even primitive tribal
Natives in the amazon. So people were safe
That was until they met the so called Bo Peep.
I mean this person wasn't a women, he was a guy.
Looked like a guy who had lived off on his own
Homeless could tell his skin were tan cause he had
Lived on the beach and saw that his feet had little bits 
Of sand. He seemed to be a guy who didn't own
A comb or shaved in years. But this guy had held
Down a job and as I watched he seemed to be a hard worker
and sweet nice guy his name was Harod.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment