Pages

*  Monday March 25th 2013 Sour Attitude Prose

I know you aren't feeling well, but
do you have to have a sour attitude?
Sometimes, you say things that make me
So mad I want to crack your skull. Then you 
Gave me, what you said was a lukewarm. What
In the world is that?

I looked at you, noticed you
wore  a pink poodles 50's skirt
today was 50-80s day  of spirit week.

Not what you really what to show
when dressing up for spirit week.

Monday March 25th 2013 Crunchy Eggs Prose

I woke up its now morning the 
suns in my eyes, how I longed 
for more minutes of dream land.
But I have to get up, cracked two 
Eggs as it sizzled was unusual for me
Decided a little kick. Then I head this
Sound a cricket makes when its cold
At night looked down saw a cricket
Didn't bother me. I looked my eyes
And flipped it on to a plate, the cricket
Leap away, I guess it wanted to leave, took
Out a piece of breed and put in the toaster.

I took a bite of my eggs felt
the grit feeling against my
Tooth it sounded like a chalk 
Screech across the board yow!
Stupid eggs I forgot to take the 
Bits of shell out. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment