Pages

* Wednesday April 10th 2013 Unwritten Lock Prose


*  Wednesday April 10th 2013 Unwritten Lock Prose

lock, key, hole, 

I picked at the lock with a small pin 
To unlock my door. The sounds of
Small pin hit the lock in the wrong area.
Looked at my clock it was almost nine than
Familiar footsteps  of my parents came from
Behind me, I turned around in time to see them
Come downstairs, just in time I blocked the path
Where my keyhole was. My room mate was inside,
I heard the sounds of her snoring. Both of my parents
Looked at me as if they were scared but they shrugged
It off as if it were nothing. They thought, I don't wanna
Know. 

I exhaled, what a relief, placed my right
Hand on my front door and moved it. 
Quickly laid it to my side than reached
Out to stare at it and felt this prick of
Wood in it. It was like a paper cut carefully
Observed it and found the wood slit and pulled
It out. This had a stung me for a few minutes, or
So but it was no big deal.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment