Pages

Monday April 1st 2013 April Fools Weather Day Prose 

I woke up this morning
to find the earth's sky
all grey and snow falling.
aggh no more snow ok?
Is this the cruel prank of
Mother Nature if so why?
This is why I rather not listen
to the stupid people, who predict
the not sure accurate weather.
No why not lash out my claws at
Mother Nature at least this, so
called person doesn't exist. But 
than I won't tempt Mother Nature.

Thankfully its not warm enough
for a torando hurricane or even
a snow storm or earth quake
Michigan doesn't have earthquakes
not like Sand Fransisco earth quake
or not like the tornados like Kansas referred
to Wizard of Oz( original 1930s).

So right now I'm counting my blessings,
I love you coast guard city!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment