Pages

* Monday April 8th 2013 Candle Path Prose

*   Monday April 8th 2013 Candle Path Prose

Words candle, blanket, fall, suicide, day, night, 

A candle that shines in your life
Its God keeping you safe, I 
Clutched my blanket over my
Cold body. God laid out his love
Around me Jesus is with me
My grandfather and grandmas
Are in heaven watching me grow.
I can feel their love but even the 
Strong do fall back on a path 
Where they seem like they aren't
Going anyway. This time seemed
Like there was no day just night
With endless torture and no one
On earth was physically there for me. 

I reach out to God help me! 
God has given me a reason when 
Times were hard where there were
Times I though of emotional suicide.
Thanks to God I was able to dig deep
Inside of my heart. A time I thought I'd
Never to move, or get out of a certain 
Situation God helped me to be strong
And brave a way he's the reason why I am alive. 
Thankful that this nightmare is now over but glad
Cause I am stronger able to fight not fly from anything
That comes at me. 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment