Pages

* Sunday April 7th 2013 Nalain untold Vampire Prose

*   Sunday April 7th 2013  Nalain untold Vampire Prose

How I miss the sun shining in my life,
Used to have a mom and dad had gave
Up their powers to me, so that I was born 
A vampire. One parent vampire one werewolf. 
When they married they found it hard to 
Choose sides, so they stayed to their own. 
Than my father told Mom.

" We need a vampire leader,"
They stood before me and bestow
Their powers to me, making me all 
Powerful able to guide all the vampires 
And protect them. After I was born 
Something went wrong. Mom and dad 
Found out the most devastating news, 
I became deaf.

Unaware... my parents
Didn't know, I was working
On my first powers which 
Included; healing powers,
Making others feel pain
And the healing machine. 
That's run by vampire powers,
The  healing machine it can diagnose
Disabilities, injuries, bring vampires
Back to their natural health and help
New vampires cope.

Than as my parents 
Argued, I laid there inside
Of the healing machine.
What they didn't know, 
Was that I was listening
My hearing was incredible
It was like a cat's.

I heard Mom crying
Her sobs so loud.
Her face red and 
She broke down.
Dad stared at her
Angrily and pointed 
In the direction where
I was.

" I don't want Nalain!
I don't want a deaf 
Vampire leader,"

I didn't know what
To think, I was too 
Busy overwhelmed
With grief. Mom 
Headed towards
Where I slept.

" Please don't
Do this. She needs
Us to guide her!"
Mom begged.

" No and that's final!"

Years passed...Mom and Dad
Never helped me cope, or guided 
Me through my growth as a young
Newborn vampire. They didn't have
To tell me what I was, a vampire and leader.
This was like one of those things that I 
Never forgot and I knew instantly at birth.

If that wasn't dramatic enough,
Its that half my family was half
Vampire and half werewolf. But
I was born full vampire. My powers
Had set in as well my strength. 

I gone to a family reunion and it was
The most overwhelming thing ever. 

Half of my family hated me because, 
News about Mom and Dad giving up
Their powers to me, and me becoming
Vampire leader had gotten out to the
Werewolf clan. My cousins viewed
Me as a traitor to both sides. I might
As well be a hybrid to both sides.

I stared at them and my eyes 
Turned red as fire. They stood 
Back as if I took a swing at them.

Opened my mouth for them to see
The most powerful razor sharp teeth.
And I let out the most horrible sound that
Settled inside my throat, I wasn't afraid to
Let out how thirsty I was, a monster and
Yet misunderstood vampire. 

Everyone at the get together was
Upset and was separated on 
Two sides. Mom rushed over
To me.

" Nalan, you don't do that," Mom
cautioned me. I looked at her, my
eyes shone like the bloody sun
That shone above me.

" I want to kill them all, I'm so thirsty!"
In a demon like voice, groaned as I rushed
To my cousins, but Mom shoved me aside.

" No, Nalan! You have to control it!"

" You were never there to 
Help me! haha." I hissed as I 
Breathed in her werewolf
Scent.

I reached out my right
Hand, grasped Mom tight.
Sucked in her scent even
More, and let out a sigh.

" Ahh yeah...." I let out
An agonized scream.

" I can't stand it anymore,"
I choked out.

" I can't stand to be next 
To you, your scent its so 
Strong and delicious, I can't
Resist it," my teeth out now 
And I longed for Mom's scent. 

My vampire relatives and my son, 
Kioko he was by my side.

" Nala," he whispered
I glared back at Kioko.
I felt the pain thrived 
Inside of me enduring
The painful resist of temptation.

" Kioko, don't," I choked
Out and shield myself from him.

" I don't want you to get hurt!"
My hand in front of him I wanted
Kioko to be not around me I was close
To breaking out on a vampire trigger.
( Its basically like sleeping walking,
Everything that I would do or say 
Most likely at the time I won't remember.
In result of vampire triggers a lot of 
Injuries, near death and deaths have
Happened in result of this. )

" Nalan, I can help!" Kioko
begged me.

" Kioko, what did I just say!"
I cautioned.

Both sides of my family,
one half protected and
 pulled me away from 
hurting anyone else
At the same time 
while the other half
attacked me verbally.

My werewolf side
family told me,

" How can you do this
Nalan! You had betrayed
our family."

" First of all, as long
I'm the vampire leader
and everything I've decided
Is up to me. Respect my decision
and this line," I pointed to 
the line that divided both
vampire and werewolves.

" Will always be here. We will always
be at war. No I didn't betray anyone,
Its my choice, I made a promise to 
protect my clan." 

Some time later... Mom and Dad
never helped, or supported me
in becoming stronger I had to do 
that and take care of myself.

At the age of one hundred years, 
my aunt, uncle and I had an argument.
My aunt and uncle were watching me
and I was suppose to be asleep and 
caught something that was written
on one of my palace walls.  They were 
upset and ashamed, so in result they 
threatened to kill me. It was very odd 
cause my aunt and I used to be very
close, but as time passed I found out 
my aunt's secret. She had grew jealous
of me cause I was getting more attention
from my family. Yeah as if that's a good 
thing. I mean half of my family wants to 
kill me and the rest are fighting for me
I don't call that a good thing. 

Than after three hundred years
my siblings and my two children 
came into the vampire world and 
I made a promise to them, promises
that my parents never did for me. 
To help them grow and become strong
and powerful as me. But only few are
a close match to my power. 

As for my aunt and uncle, my aunt 
grew even more jealous of me and 
now my offspring and siblings. I 
eventually made a decision to keep my
family away from my parents. But there
were times when my new vampires would be 
in raging pain. And I would send one of my most 
powerful vampires after them to either injure or 
play with them( as in hurt them for pleasure as in
not what you think).

Over the seven generations I've told my story to my 
off spring and how I seek revenge. They told me that
they would feel the pain that they gave me. 

* Nalan Untold Secret Draft 2 Prose

Mom and Dad  stood before me and  they 
bestow their powers. Making me all powerful.
I had made a promise, I would be there for my 
newborns. Unlike my parents Kiokia and Kiea, 
they were never there to guide me. I'm not going
to let that happen. Made a vow not to lead my new
clan members lead astray. They never guided me, the 
thought even made me more thirsty than I should've
been as I seek revenge. 

After I was born something went wrong, 
Mom and dad found out the most devastating
News, I became deaf.

Unaware.. my parents didn't know, I was working
on my  first power which included Healing powers,
making others feel pain and the healing machine.
That's run by vampire powers,the healing machine
It can  diagnose disabilities, injuries  even bring 
vampires back to their natural health and help 
Newborn vampires cope.

As my parents argued, I laid there inside of the 
Healing machine. What they didn't know  was 
That I was listening, they thought I was asleep,
But what kept me awake was my hearing, my 
hearing was incredible it was like of a cat.

I heard Mom crying her sobs, so loud.
Her face red and puffy she had broke 
Down.

Dad stared at her angrily and pointed 
in the direction where I was.

" I don't want Nalan! I don't want a deaf 
vampire leader,"

I didn't know what to think. I was too 
busy overwhelmed with grief. Mom 
headed towards where I slept.

" Please don't do this. She needs
us to guide her!" Mom begged.

" No and that's final!" he protested.

Years passed... Mom and Dad
never helped me cope, or guided 
me through my growth as a young
vampire, they didn't have to tell me
what  I was a vampire and a leader of 
vampires. I knew even at birth. 

 As if that wasn't dramatic enough,
its that half my family was half
vampire and half werewolf. But
I was born full vampire. My powers
had set in as well my strength. 

I gone to a family reunion and it was
the most overwhelming thing ever. 

Half of my family hated me cause, 
news about my parents giving up
their powers, so that I could be a vampire
and the vampire leader, has floated around
the vampire and werewolf clan. And many
family members thought that my parents
have chosen the wrong one. That because
since I was the vampire leader, that mom and
dad would go easy on me. They were wrong, it
was completely different than what they had 
thought. But I'm getting ahead of myself. 

A huge amount of  my family members viewed
 me as a traitor to both sides vampire and 
werewolf. I have heard what my family has 
thought of me. Which didn't help me cause 
their thoughts only fueled me to take revenge
on them.

I stared at them and my eyes 
turned red as fire. They stood
 back as if I took a swing at them.

opened my mouth for them to see
the most powerful razor sharp teeth.
And I let out the most horrible sound 
that settled inside my throat. I wasn't
afraid to let out how thirsty I was, a 
monster and yet misunderstood.

Everyone at the  get together was
upset and was separated on  two sides.
 Mom rushed over to me.

" Nalan, you don't do that," Mom cautioned me.

I looked at her my eyes shone like the sun
and blazed like blood thirsty rage.

" I want to kill them all, I'm so thirsty!"
In a demon like voice, than I let out this 
groan. It was pain bloodthirsty hunger 
pain. I rushed to my cousins, but  Mom
shoved me aside.

" No Nalan, you have to control it!"

" You were never there to  help me!
Haha." I hissed as I breathed in her werewolf
scent.

I reached out my right hand grasped Mom tight.
sucked in her scent even more and let out a sigh.

" ahh yeah...." I let out an agonized scream.

" I can't stand it anymore," I choked out.

" I can't stand to be next to you. Your scent its so 
strong and delicious, I can't resist it," my were teeth out 
and I longed for Mom's scent. 

My vampire relatives and my son, Kioko he was by my side.

" Nalan," he whispered I glared back at Kioko angrily still enduring
the painful resist of temptation.

" Kioko, don't. I don't want you to get hurt!" My hand in front of him.

" Nala I can help!" Kioko begged.

" Kioko, what did I just say!" I cautioned.

Both sides of my family one half
protected yet pulled me away from
hurting the rest while the other half
attacked me.

My werewolf side family told me,

" How can you do this
Nalan! You had betrayed
our family."

" First of all, as long I'm the vampire leader,
you need to respect my decision and as long
as this line," I pointed to the line that divided both
vampire and werewolves.

" Will always be here. We will always be at war. 
No I didn't betray anyone. Its my choice, I made
A promise to protect my clan." 

Some time later...Mom and Dad never helped 
or supported me, in becoming stronger I had 
to do that and take care of myself.

At one hundred years, my aunt
and uncle and I had an argument.
My aunt and uncle were watching me.
I was suppose to be asleep and  caught
something that was written on one of 
my palace walls.  They were upset and
ashamed, so in result they threatened 
to kill me. It was very odd cause my aunt
and I used to be very close. As time passed
 I  found out my aunt's secret. She had grew
jealous of me cause, I was getting more 
attention from my family. Yeah as if that's
a good thing. I mean half of my family wants
to  kill me and the rest are fighting for me. I 
don't call that a good thing. 

Than after three hundred years
my siblings, my two children came
into the vampire world and made a
promise to them. Promises that  my
parents never did for me. To help 
them grow and become strong and
powerful as me. But only few are a 
close match to my power. 

As for my aunt and uncle, my
aunt grew even more jealous of
me, my offspring and siblings.
And I eventually made a decision
to keep my clan away from my 
parents. But there were times when
my new vampires would be  in raging 
pain. And I would send one of my most
powerful vampires after them to either
injure nearly killing them. I watched
my young newborns and clan as they
made my parents suffer like what they
did to me.

Over the seven generations, I've told
 my story to my  off spring  new and 
vampire family and how I continue to 
seek revenge. They told me that they
would feel the pain that they gave me. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment