Pages

* Saturday April 27th 2013 My Paths Prose( edited) version

* Saturday April 27th 2013 My Paths Prose( edited) version 

I travel this road
that I am aware of
these people at work
all of them are my coworkers
and bosses, but what road I traveled
is invisable. Its a dirt road not many 
travel it, its my personal road it connects
to another road i travel on while at work.
I want to not to hide it from everyone
yet I'm afraid of being judged. I can't get
rid of this, its impossible. I was born
with it on the outside I appear bubbly
and happy. They had never seen me 
upset and if you have you're either lucky
or you should consider yourself special,
or I felt comfortable being vulnerable  
around you without being judged. 

My bosses are more aware of my thing
I'd like rid of, but most likely they overlook
it.

I wonder what this looks
like from their side. Either 
One has a family member(s),
knows someone, or a friend
of a friend that has the same thing I have.

I am in my lobby at work
noticed my boss staring at me. 
My first meeting wasn't the best.

Technically like any other obstacle
( everyone's obstacle is different like ADD etc)
I've learned how to live with it.

I look at my workplace
and have no problems
with no one. In other words
gets along fine with everyone.

In my eyes( and I'm sure there are others
who feel this way too) so and so has favorites
never had given so and so a hard time which 
isn't right. 

On this same road
I was judged for being
differents. It wasn't
always this way
when i was about three
or even younger I knew that
I had the best life and family that
Mom and Dad could giver to me. 
But at age six I noticed that hardly
no one looked like or similar to me. 
Been made fun of my dark slanted
eyes and disability.

Even that time has passed
I am still on this road, but it 
has changed for the better.
People who had made fun of
me has grown up and my friends
came and gone but like the others
who remained on my road only the
true remained. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment