Pages

Angel and Valentino Prose


Angel and Valentino Prose

 

Maybe listening to

" When I die Young" isn't

such a great idea while

I'm trying to cope with

what I'm going through.

 

At least I lean on God

for hope to cope

Yesterday seemed

none of my friends

were there to comfort

me at least physically.

But they at least one

in particular, Laurel

sent me a message.

Out to Laurel, thanks

that mean so much.

I avoided Nate only

because I was suffering

dispite Angel didn't want

that to happen.

 

Its expected, my heart

goes out to my cousin

Carrie and Crystal lost

a white cat named

Valentino. Rip Valentino

and Angel maybe they are

playing with yarn and

jewreyl in heaven and

taking long clean baths

and happy. Now if only

me and the rest of us

on earth were happy.

 

I shout to God in praise

at least I have Jack.

He's in my room I

think he knows I'm

grieving, he's sniffing

my famp bath towel

as it laid on my damp

dyed black asian like

hair.

 

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment