Pages

* Friday April 5th 2013 Vicious One Vampire Newborn Prose

*   Friday April 5th 2013 Vicious One Vampire Newborn Prose

The beautiful one, my girlfriend Nicki
stood in front of me. Sun shone around 
her her eyes red fangs sharp almost cat 
like. A vampire. Her name was once Vicci 
short for Vicctoria but her new vampire name,
Vicious One. Who took on a new life of her own,
I have guided and helped her on her path like
the many vampires before her. As I watched 
Vicious one take on her victims and  show them
 no mercy like I, the vampire leader.

"Nalain, get over here, share this feast with me," 
I turned to her, her eyes glimmering in the sun and 
her skin was no longer cold it was warm like the sun itself.

beautiful view of my girlfriend, Vicious one as I 
Watched her slay her prey, she let me suck out my share
Of the blood that would last me for the last few months. 
For us vampires, even the elderly vampires, that's not 
Enough and for the new ones a pathetic amount. 

But for new vampires the blood can be
Used up quickly, unlike I, an older and 
wiser vampire, the blood I have lasts a
while. There are vampires that do starve
themselves due to depression and because
they plan revenge on another, but its when
the thirst hits them like heat its intolerable.

I am able to control my thirst, but
there are rare times there will be 
a rare blood, or scent that pulls
at me that I can't stop. 

I pass this down to my members
of my clan, to learn this, but I tell
them.

" don't rush it cause everyone
adjusts," usually when their 
newborn stage is over about 
nine hundred years, but every
vampire is different.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment