Pages

* Monday April 29th 2013 Email- Survival Prose

*   Monday April 29th 2013 Email- Survival Prose


I don't know if I can
answer in a way you 
want. As a kid growing up
the 1990's, email was new 
as well as the internet
cordless and caller ID.
The first ones that were
staring were google msn
and hotmail at the time 
Google wasn't as popular
and put together it is 
today. Its evolved since
than. 

I can survive without email
cause a lot of the email addresses
I have, belong to are people I hardly
talk to.  And there are only a few
people I do email from my past
like my childhood, true and best 
friend Katherine. And I'd keep
the emails of my friends I've
met from Grand Rapids and
Holland through the grey center. 

Over the years new emails
Have been adde3d and the 
first one speedysoo@hotmail.com
ceased. 

I can survive for the most part,
but than I'd lose a tool I use for 
writing cause I do send my pieces
there, but if I had to cut off my email 
I would have other devices to use. 

email has changed my life
cause it provided to send 
messages to people. When it 
was new in the 90s I only was
on it once a week, cause I hung
out with Katherine( kat) and lived
life like what kids are suppose to.
But as I approached my college ages
 technology had evolved and apple 
released ipads, nanos, and classic 
Ipods anx I had bought myself an
Ipad at the time. 

The age of generation has changed
adults would buy their children
ipads nanos and Ipods, what had
happened? When I was a kid
I was just happy jumping rope,
listening to my walkman or 
blasting cds on my boombox
stereo. 

On my ipad it enabled me to set
up my email or emails so that I can
have access to it.

So you ask me if I can
survive without email.
My life was great without it,
I don't see why I can't have
a life. of course I'd have to ease
myself into it. Take baby steps
than slowly decide to either cut
down  on it or get rid of it. Most
likely I'd cut down on it cause
I do use it for facebook, blogging
and etc. so this might a little tough. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment